Master X-Seed 100 - Set and hardening accelerating admixture for concrete
How does Master X-Seed 100 work?
Master X-Seed 100 is an engineered suspension of crystal seeds containing nanoparticles, designed to boost the hydration process of early age cement (6-12 hours). Based on unique and innovative seeding technilogy, the growth of the essential Calcium Silicate Hydrate crystals is strongly accelerated.
Master X-Seed 100 promotes concrete hardening at low, ambient and even heat curing temperatures. Unlike traditional acceleration methods and thanks to the unique mode of action - the virtually barrier-free crystal growth of the seeds in between the cement grins -early strength development is accelerated while the final microstructure benefits from equivalent or improved properties.
What are the fields of application?
Master X-Seed 100 is optimized for all kinds of concretes, especially for structural precast elements where high early strength development is a key success factor for the producer. Master X-Seed 100 is relevant alternative to heat curing methods and the strong promotion of hydration in particular supports the use of binders with lower clinker content.
What are the features and benefits of Master X-Seed 100?
Master X-Seed 100 offers the following benefits:
- Early strength acceleration at low, ambient and heat curing temperatures
- Flexible adjustment of production capacities
- Increased production cycles (double, triple rotation)
- Better use of formwork by earlier demoulding
- Reduction/elimination of heat curing
- Reduced investment and running cost of curing
- Allows use of minimum required cement quantities
- Allows binder optimization by using lower grade, less clinker-containing cementitious materials
- Lower risk of delayed ettringite formation
- Reduced water absorption
- Improved concrete durability aspects
- Improved plant and product ECO-efficiency by reducing CO2 emmisions