MasterBrace 1438 - General purpose, epoxy bonding paste
How does MasterBrace 1438 work?
MasterBrace 1438 is recommended for use as an adhesive to bond most surfaces used in general construction:
- Pinning loose or broken tiles and masonry.
- bonding rubber, plastics, foam
- flexible materials onto metal, concrete and other rigid materials
- fairing uneven or very rough surfaces
- filling gaps, joints and voids
What makes MasterBrace 1438 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 1438 meets the customers needs for thixotropic multi-purpaose epoxy adhesive.
How can you benefit from MasterBrance 1438?
- Non sag gel consistency - Advantage in vertical or overhead applications.
- Bonds to damp surfaces - Avoids expensive surface preparation to achieve completely dry substrates.
- Tough - Tenacious adhesion. Withstands impact loads.
- Different coloured components - Visual indication of correct mixing. Avoidance of blending errors.
- Convenient mix ratio - Easy to proportion during application. Saves time.