MasterBrace 4500 - Two component, High strength saturating resin for MasterBrace fabric sheets
Formerly MBrace saturant
How does MasterBrace 4500 work?
MasterBrace 4500 is a 100% solids long potlife blue pigmented epoxy resin for saturation of MasterBrace fibre sheet to form insitu Fibre Reinforced Polymer composites.
- MasterBrace 4500 is used to saturate the MasterBrace carbon, glass or aramid fabric sheets to create a composite with the structure
- MasterBrace composites can be used to increase flexural, shear, and axial load capacity
- Increased impact resistance and to provide blast mitigation
- Reduction of crack propagation and increased resistance to fatigue
What makes MasterBrace 4500 a unique solution?
MasterBrace 4500 enables structural strengthening of RCC structures without increase in size
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace 4500?
- Excellent adhesion to fabric and primed concrete – Provides true composite with the substrate.
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non shrink
- Pre-packaged – avoids on site errors ensuring quality control
- Low viscosity – ensures complete saturation and easy application to the fabric
- Cures at low temperatures – suitable for a range of climates