MasterBrace P 3500 - Epoxy Primer for MasterBrace FIB Fabric/laminate System
Formerly MBrace primer
How does MasterBrace P 3500 work?
MasterBrace P 3500 is a two component solvent-less epoxy system which when mixed yields a penetrating medium viscosity primer.
- For use as a primer prior to the use of the MasterBrace 4000 and MasterBrace 4500
- Adhesive when used in conjunction with MasterBrace FIB fabric/Laminates
What makes MasterBrace P 3500 a unique solution?
MasterBrace P 3500 enables structural strengthening of RCC structures without increase in size
What are the features and benefits of MasterBrace P 3500?
- Excellent adhesion to concrete substrate –Ensures transfer of loads
- Solvent free – Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-packaged – avoids on site errors
- ensuring quality control
- Cures at low temperatures – suitable for a range of climates