MasterEmaco S 346 - Dual shrinkage compensated, flowable micro concrete for concrete repairs
Formerly Emaco S46 T
How does MasterEmaco S 346 work?
MasterEmaco S 346 microconcrete pourable mortar is a dual shrinkage compensated, high flow,high strength formulation for structural concrete repair.
MasterEmaco S 346 microconcrete is suitable for placing in thicknesses of 25mm to 200 mm.
MasterEmaco S 346 provides a durable, strong structural repair fully compatible with host concrete.
MasterEmaco S 346 microconcrete is the ideal material for vertical or horizontal structural repairs where the thickness of repair is more than 25 mm and use pourable mortar is preferable to hand or machine applied repair systems. Typical applications are:
- Ideal microconcrete for extensive repairs to beams, columns and other structural elements.
- Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
- Jacketing of beams, columns and other structural elements for strengthening
What makes MasterEmaco S 346 a unique solution?
Dual Shrinkage characteristics of MasterEmaco S 346 provides high shrinkage control to ensure crack free repairs that lasts long. Is one component, factory made only addition of water required.
What are the features and benefits of MasterEmaco S 346?
- Dual shrinkage compensated - Volume stable in wet and hardened state reducing cracking tendency
- One component, factory made only addition of water - Uniform predictable performance even in remote situations
- No bonding agent required – Simple installation
- Impermeable to aggressive elements – Long life repairs
- Pourable mortar - Able to repair complex profiles easily
- Fast and easy placing - Reduced time for repairs