MasterEmaco N102 CI - Cementitious trowel applied lightweight polymer modified repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition
How does MasterEmaco N 102 CI work?
MasterEmaco N102 CI is a non-structural, single component, polymer modified, repair and reprofiling mortar. MasterEmaco N102 CI whenmixed with water is a mortar that contains special cements, graded sands, selected polymers to allow the mortar to be hand or trowel applied in thicknesses from 5 up to 100 mm.
- for the non-structural repair of concrete elements like balconies edges, building facades, parapet walls, precast panels, and beam edges
- for general, non-structural patch repairs where high build properties allowing up to 100 mm thickness in one layer are required
- can be applied as a smoothing or levelling coat at only 5 mm thick on large vertical and overhead areas to achieve a more aesthetic finish e.g. prior to painting
- contains active corrosion inhibitors making it suitable for aggressive environments
- has active corrosion inhibition to prevent incipient anodes forming and to preserve the reinforcing steel in the immediate area of the patch
What makes MasterEmaco N 102 CI a unique solution?
MasterEmaco N 102 CI enables high build in vertical and overhead applications with low density for non-structural repairs.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco N 102 CI?
- Shrinkage compensation and corrosion inhibition - To minimise crack tendency and extend life of repair
- Smooth, creamy, non-slump mortar - Easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- High build capacity - Can be applied 80 – 100mm in vertical applications or up to 70 – 80mm overhead in one layer
- Multi-use - Reprofiling and patch repair mortar in one
- Good strength development – Exceeding requirement of Class N102 CI of EN1504 part 3
- Low modulus of elasticity - Able to cope with the thermal movement of the structure
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm ) – Reduces risk of skin allergies