MasterEmaco R5300 CI - Lightweight, mid strength structural repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco R5300 CI work?
MasterEmaco R5300 CI is a single component, lightweight, polymer modified, high build structural repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition. MasterEmaco R5300 CI has been specifically formulated to produce a mortar with the compressive strength and modulus characteristics defined in class R3 of EN 1504 part 3.
MasterEmaco R5300 CI is used for the structural repair of lower strength concrete elements such as, balcony edges, soffits and decks, window ledges, lintels and beams or, anywhere where concrete structures need to be repaired or re-profiled by hand.
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco R5300 CI?
MasterEmaco R5300 CI allows the repair of medium strength concrete without problems of differential movement due to its medium strength and lower modulus of elasticity properties. It contains active corrosion inhibitors.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco R5300 CI?
- Shrinkage compensation and fibre reinforcement - minimise crack tendency creating a longer lasting repair
- Medium strengths and lower modulus of elasticity - allows the repair of medium strength concrete without problems of differential movement
- Highly thixotropic and lightweight - allows single high build layers
- High build - applied up to 75 mm in vertical applications and 50 mm overhead
- Outstanding workability - easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- Very low shrinkage - excellent crack resistance
- Durable and weather resistant - good water and chloride impermeability
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm ) - low risk of skin irritation
- Chloride-free - does not add to chloride load of contaminated structures
- Active corrosion inhibition – suitable for extreme environments