MasterEmaco S 188 - Sulphate resistant, high strength repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 188 work?
MasterEmaco S 188 is a ready to use cementitious powder which on mixing with the specified quantity of water rovides a non-segregating, shrinkage compensated, thixotropic repair mortar with high strength characteristics, that can be spray or trowel applied.
- Maintenance of marine structures
- Repairs to industrial structures such as oil storage facilities, silos, chimneys etc
- Extensive repairs to beams, column and other structural elements
- as a protective screed against sulphate attack
What makes MasterEmaco S 188 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 188 is reinforced with synthetic fibres, and is free from chlorides.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S 188?
- Dense structure - reduced permeability to agressive environment
- Prepacked - Ready to use. No batching errors
- Thixotropic - Does not sag under recommended applicatin thickness
- Fibre reinforced - Can be applied to vertical or overhead sections
- High strnegth- Stronger repairs
- Chloride free - Does not corrode stell
- Sulphate resistant - Advantage in sulphate-sulphride laden environment.