MasterEmaco S 820 - Cementitious spray applied repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco S 820 work?
MasterEmaco S 820 is a ready-to-use, cement based shotcrete mix with reduced rebound. It is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting systems.
- Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnels, drains, sea walls, and culverts.
- Reinstating of eroded concrete in sewers prior to the application of MasterEmaco S 880
- Tunnel linings and embankment stabilization
What makes MasterEmaco S 820 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 820 meets the customers needs by providing a fast installation of large scale concrete repairs with minimum wastage and extends the life of the structure.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S 820?
- Factory mixed – No onsite variations
- Easy to use – Requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Economical – Reduces handling and clean-up costs and speeds up repairs
- Versatile – Is easily sprayed using the wet mix shotcrete system or dry mix systems
- Good working time – Over one hour at 21°C
- Controlled shrinkage – Reduced cracking tendency