MasterEmaco SBR ECO -
Eco-Friendly SBR Latex for sustainable repair & waterproofing solutions.
How does MasterEmaco SBR ECO work ?
MasterEmaco SBR ECO is an eco-friendly blue coloured, Styrene-Butadiene co-polymer (SBR) latex liquid, free of APEO, formaldehyde, ammonia and low VOC. The product compliments MasterEmaco SBR 2, daily use SBR latex.
MasterEmaco SBR ECO, being environmentally friendly is safe to handle as neat liquid or with concrete for repair and waterproofing applications
- Concrete repair: Spalled concrete, repairing floors, beams and pre-cast slabs, chajjas etc.
- Bond Coat: For bonding new concrete to old concrete, plaster, stone/brick masonry.
- Plaster repair: For repairing plaster or making water proof plaster which is better than normal plaster.
- Floor screeds and toppings: Abrasion resistant and non-dusting floors.
- Waterproofing: Basements side walls and rafts, lift pits, inspection pits, sunken/overhead water tank, sunken portions of bathrooms and toilets, balconies, chajjas, exposed roofs before finished screed.
- Other typical applications: Bedding tiles, fixing or re-fixing slip bricks.
What are the features and Benefits of MasterEmaco SBR ECO ?
- Eco-Friendly, safe to handle: Free of APEO, Formaldehyde, Ammonia, Low VOC.
- Multiple applications: Robust product that is economical, easy to handle and store.
- Easy to Mix: Faster mixing to enhance worker efficiency.
- Shrinkage/crack control: High flexural / tensile strength to control cracking.
- Mortar modifier- Improved flexibility, no bleeding, lower water cement ratio and high resistance to water penetration.
- Improves physical/mechanical properties – higher abrasion resistance, good adhesion to building materials similar thermal characteristics to concrete.
- Corrosion control: Prevents corrosion of embedded steel.
- High Dispersion technology: Allows for better workability at slightly reduced water