MasterFlow 622 - Heavy duty epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 622 work?
Masterflow 622 is a solvent-free rapid hardening, high strength grout, based on modified epoxy resin and is designed for use as a precision, heavy duty chocking grout for engineering applications. It is supplied as a two component system consisting of epoxy resin, combined with inert fillers and the hardener, to produce a high viscosity flowable liquid grout.
- Machinery with high dynamic loads and vibration
- Backing of steel liners of ore crushing machinery in mines and quarries.
- In corrosive environments where chemicals, oils and solvents make cementitious grouts unsuitable.
- Production line equipment that must resume operations with minimum downtime.
- Machinery base plates, crane rails, anchor bolts , hold down bolts and heavy equipment where tensile strength greater than cementitious systems can provide are required
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 622?
MasterFlow 622’s resistance to vibration and impact – particularly applicable where cycles of compression/ tension make cementitious grouts unsuitable
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 622?
- Minimum shutdown – high early and ultimate strengths
- Excellent chemical resistance – maximum protection against attack from mineral acids, oils, fats, fuels, and strong alkali and salt solutions and lubricating and hydraulic oils
- High bond strength – tenacious adhesion to prepared surfaces.
- Supplied in pre-measured kits – eliminates the need for complicated on-site measuring and ensured product performance