MasterGlenium SKY 8211 - High performance superplasticising
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8211 work?
MasterGlenium SKY 8211 is a new generation superplasticiser for concrete. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated to give exceptionally high water reduction and significantly reduced slump loss. MasterGlenium SKY 8211 fully meets the requirements of BS5075 for high range water reducing admixtures and JIS A6204 "Chemical Admixtures for Concrete". It is compatible with all Portland cements that meet recognised international standards.
- Concrete with less water content than with conventional admixtures
- Faster mixing logistics during large jobs
- High flowability concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- High strength concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Mass concrete
- Long distance transport
- pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
- Self compacting concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8211?
- High water reduction - High effective dispersion of cement. Low permeability, high durability concrete
- High flowability - Ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Superior slump retention - No retempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement.
- Low shrinkage and creep - Improves dimensional stability. Reduces risk of cracks.
- Good cohesion - Ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Good workability - Excellent surface appearance, self-compacting concrete.
- Minimal bleed water - Excellent concrete quality. Significantly less than BNS based products.