MasterGlenium SKY 8402 - New generation superplasticising admixture
How does MasterGlenium SKY 8402 work ?
MasterGlenium SKY 8402 is a new generation superplasticiser for concrete. It contains polycarboxylate ether polymers and is specially formulated for ready-mix concrete where slump retention, high strength and durability are required in hot climates. The excellent dispersion effect makes MasterGlenium SKY 8402 the ideal admixture for the ready-mix concrete industry. The ability to work with low water/cement ratios and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
- Concrete with less water content than with concentional admixtures
- Faster mixing ligistics during large jobs
- High flowability concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Mass concrete
- Long distance transport
- Pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
What are the features and benefits of MasterGlenium SKY 8402?
- High water reduction - High early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete
- High flowability - Ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Superior slump retention- No retempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement.
- Low shrinkage and creep - Improve dimentional stability. Reduced risk of cracks.
- Good cohesion - Ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Good workability - Excellent surface appearance. Self-compacting concrete.
- Minimal bleed water - Excellent concrete quality.
- High elastic modulus - superior load bearing capacity.