MasterInject 1380 - General-purpose structural concrete-bonding injection resin
How does MasterInject 1380 work?
MasterInject 1380 is a two-component low-viscosity liquid epoxy adhesive for pressure-injection grouting.
- Interior and exterior
- Structurally rebonding cracked concrete sections
- Rebonding delaminated concrete toppings
- Filling porous or honeycombed concrete or grout
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, and reinforcing bars
What makes MasterInject 1380 a unique solution?
- Low viscosity; can be injected in cracks from 0.005–0.25" (0.125–6 mm)
- Solvent free, environmentally friendly
How can you benefit from MasterInject 1380?
- Fast cure rate, quickly returns repaired areas to service
- High heat-deflection temperature (HDT), provides increased resistance to creep and stress relaxation
- 2 to 1 mix ratio, easy to mix and use