MasterInject 1315 - Low viscosity epoxy resin with long potlife for crack injection
Formerly Concresive 1315
How does MasterInject 1315 work?
MasterInject 1315 is a low viscosity epoxy resin based crack injection resin system long mixed potlife designed for sealing cracks in concrete and restoring its structural integrity
- Stabilised cracks in structural members
- Sealing of cracks from 0.1mm to 10mm
- Unfilled voids behind tiles or stone facades
- Bonding of steel plates to concrete
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Grouting dowels.
What makes MasterInject 1315 a unique solution?
MasterInject 1315 is a low viscosity, high strength epoxy grout which enables filling of very fine cracks.
What are the features and benefits of MasterInject 1315?
- Solvent free - Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging - No job site errors
- Low viscosity - Easy to inject into fine cracks
- High bond strength to concrete - Can restore the structural integrity of the concrete
- Cures hard at low temperatures - Wide application range
- High heat deflection temperature – Suitable for high ambient temperature environments