MasterKure 250 - Water based hydrocarbon resin curing compound
How does MasterKure 250 work?
MaterKure 250 is a water dispersed hydrocarbon resin based curing compound for newly placed concrete. It forms a flexible film which prevents concrete drying out during the critical early stages of hydration thus ensuring satisfactory curing of the concrete.
- Large areas of external and internal concrete paving
- concrete road pacements
What are the features and benefits of MasterKure 250?
- Water based - low toxicity to operatives and no harmful effects on the environment
- Efficient curing of concrete - assists the development of strength, abrasion resistance and durability and reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting at the surface
- East to use - convenient means of curing which requires no further action, eliminates the problems of messy water curing or awkward polyethylene film
- Leaves surface as plain concrete