MasterKure HD 300WB - Concrete hardener and dustproofer
How does MasterKure HD 300WB work?
MasterKure HD 300WB is a magnesium fluorosilicate concrete hardener and dustproofer that bonds chemically with the concrete to strengthen and harden floors that are porous, readily absorptive, and only moderately hard.
What are the fields of application?
- Interior and exterior
- Floors requiring a hard, dense, chemical-resistant finish
- Floors subject to heavy traffic and abrasion
- Floors that must resist penetration of contaminants
What are the features and benefits of MasterKure HD 300WB?
- Hardens and densifies concrete floors to reduce absorption and prolong service life
- 100% reactive with the free lime in concrete to produce a dense, abarasion-resistant yet breathable surface
- Tightly binds together the cement, sand, and aggregate for improved chemical resistance
- Non-film forming, resulting in reduced cleaning and maintenance costs
- Compatible with most resilient tile adhesives