MasterLife GF 300 - Expanding plasticising agent for cement based grouts, mortars and concrete
How does MasterLife GF 300 work?
MasterLife GF 300 is a dry powder type, chloride free additive designed to impart high fluidity to ordinary sand-cement grout mixes at low water cement ratio. It is shrinkage compensated in the plastic state to counter the mild plastic shrinkage normally associated with site batched grouts.
MasterLife GF 300 is recommended for use where site batched grout mixes are prefferred or necessary due to site conditions. Typical applications are:
- Grouting of cable ducts in post tensioning work
- Filling gaps between prefabricated wall panels
- Underpinning work
- Pre-packed grouting of cavities
- Grouting of rock strata
- Grouting for soil stabilization
- Grouting voids difficult to access
What are the features and benefits of MasterLife GF 300?
- Shrinkage compensated - Retains filled volume by compensating for any mild plastic shrinkage
- Increases fluidity of the mix - Enables complete filling of even narrow voids.
- Lowers water demand - Denser grout. Increased strength properties.