MasterPel 680 - A performance admixture specially developed for concrete masonry
How does MasterPel 680 work?
MasterPel 680 is a non-chloride liquid admixture designed to improve performances in both normal and lightweight non-plastic concrete. It increases production efficiency and develops higher early strength in both green and hardened concrete. It is compatible with all brands and types of Portland cement and curing systems such as lor pressure, high pressure, carbon dioxide and air.
- Use in the manufacture of all non-plastic concrete
- Concrete blocks
- Paver concrete
- Concrete pipes
- Extruded concrete products
What are the features and benefits of MasterPel 680?
- Developd higher early strength
- Increased strengths at later ages
- Improved cohesiveness and mouldability of the mix
- Improved colour, texture and uniformity
- Faster, smoother machine operation and less wear on product forming parts, ensures longer machine life