MasterPel 707 - Low dosage, liquid, integral waterproofer for concrete and mortar
Formerly Rheomac 707
How does MasterPel 707 work?
MasterPel 707 is a liquid admixture for concrete to achieve high resistance to water ingress. It is based on a blend of surface active agents and refined lignosulphonate
- MasterPel 707 should be used in all structural concrete that is constantly or intermittently in contact with water such as sea walls, tunnels, basements, structural and pre-cast concrete in
- exposed superstructures. MasterPel 707 can also be used as waterproofing cum plasticizing admixture for cement mortars and plasters.
What makes MasterPel 707 a unique solution?
MasterPel 707 produces water tight concrete by capillaries breaking technics.
What are the features and benefits of MasterPel 707?
- Provides resistance to water penetration either under hydrostatic pressure or capillary absorption.
- Increased durability.
- Reduced sulphate attack.
- Reduced efflorescence.
- Improved cohesion, reduce segregation.
- Pumpabiity of concrete is greatly improved.
- Improved surface finish.
- Reduced shrinkage cracks in plasters
- Do not reduce compressive strengths
- Liquid – easy to use.
- Low dosage – Economical