MasterPolyheed 1002 - High performance superplasticiser with super retention technology
How does MasterPolyheed 1002 work?
MasterPolyheed 1002 is a super-plasticiser of a new generation based on modified polycarboxylic ether polymers with super retention technology. It is designed for use in high quality ready mixed concrete, when superior performance is required, even under difficult conditions.
MasterPolyheed 1002 combines exceptional long slump life with normal setting times. Its application is especially beneficial when used in hot climate or with demanding mix designs. It does not contain added chloride and confirms to chloride ion limits required by concrete industry standards.
MasterPolyheed 1002 is recommended for:
- Ready-mixed concrete with the highest requirements on durability and quality
- Construction sites which need reliable workability at elevated temperatures
- Demanding mix designs (e.g. fine sand)
- Pumped concrete
- Concrete mixes at various w/c rations
- Suitable for a broad range and different types of cement
- Precast concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterPolyheed 1002?
- Exceptional slump retention without retardation - No retempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement. High early strength.
- High water reduction - Low permeability, high durability concrete.
- High flowability - Extremely strong plasticising properties. Less vibration required. Ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Low shrinkage and creep - Improves dimensional stability. Reduces risk of cracks.
- Excellent cohesiveness - Ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Superior finishing - Fair-faced concrete.