MasterPolyheed 8861 - New generation mid-range water reducer
How does MasterPolyheed work?
MalsterPoyheed 8861 is a multi-component, non-chloride, mid-range water reducing admixture designed to improve the performance of concrete both in the pastic and hardened states. It is a versatile admixture able to produce mid-range slumps without retardation. Its formulation contains materials able to improve the conrete's rheology, strength and finishability.
What are the recommended uses of MasterPolyheed 8861?
- All types of concrete where a non-chloride water reducing admixture is required, especially in the slump band (80-150mm)
- Improving the performance of pumped concretem shotcrete and conventionally placed concrete
- Ready mixed concrete using manufactured sands
- Long-distance transporting
- Pumped concrete
- High workability without segregation or bleeding
- High performance concrete for durability
Whare are the features and benefits of MasterPolyheed 8861?
- Good dispension in mixes with high manufactured sand contents
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure with manufactured sands
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Increased ease in finishing concrete with poor aggregates/gap graded aggregates
Chemistry and mechanism of action is what differentiates MasterPolyheed 8861 from the traditional admixtures, being a new, unique mechanism of action that greatly improves the effectiveness of cement dispension coupled with rheology improvement.