MasterPozzolith 311RD - Retarding type water reducing admixture for improving concrete
How does MasterPozzolith 311RD work?
MasterPozzolith 311RD is a ready-to-use liquid admixture for making better, more uniform concrete. It reduces the quantity of mixing water required to produce concrete of a given consistency while retarding the setting time to facilitate placing and finishing.
MasterPozzolith 311RD admixture is recommended for use in all types of concrete where moderate to extended retardation of set and improved performance are required or desired such as:
- Large pours to avoid cold joint and reduce thermal cracking
- Long hauls of readymixed concrete
- Hot weather concreting
- Slipform concrete for controlled and predictable setting time
- Precast and prestressed concretes
What are the features and benefits of MasterPozzolith 311RD?
MasterPozzolith 311RD admixture aids in the production of concrete with these special properties:
- Mild to extended retardation - depending on dosage.
- Reduced water content for a given consistency.
- Improved cohesiveness and workability.
- Better finishing characteristics
- Plus all the basic benefits of a normal plasticiser.
- Increased strength - compressive, flexural and bond of concrete and air content.
- Reduced cracking and permeability - improved watertightness.
- Greater resistance to salt water and sulphates.
- Increased durability.