MasterPozzolith 80 - Admixture for improving concrete
How does MasterPozzolith 80 work?
MasterPozzolith 80 ready-to-use, liquid admixture is used for making more uniform and predictable quality concrete. It meets ASTM C 494/C 494M, Type A, water-reducing admixture, Type B, retarding admixture, and Type D, retarding and water-reducing admixtures.
MasterPozzolith 80 is recommended for use in concrete where normal or retarded setting characteristics and improved performance are desired. It improves pumped concrete, shotcrete (wet mix) and conventionally placed concretes. It also improves plain, reinforced, precast, prestressed, lightweight or standard weight concretes. MasterPozzolith 80 is an excellent water reducer to use where low drying shrinkage concrete is desired.
- Prestressed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Reinforced concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Pumped concrete
- 4x4 Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Self-consolidating concrete (SCC)
What are the unique features of MasterPozzolith 80?
- Reduced water content required for a given workability
- Controlled setting characteristics – normal or retarded
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 80?
- Increased compressive and flexural strengths
- Improved workability
- Reduced segregation
- Flexibility in the scheduling of placing and finishing operations
- Offsets effects of early stiffening during extended delays between mixing and placing
- Helps eliminate cold joints
- Full-form deflection can take place (before concrete sets) in extended pours for bridge decks, cantilevers, nonshored structural elements, etc.
- Peak temperature and/or rate of temperature rise lowered in mass concrete thereby reducing thermal cracking