MasterProtect H 1150 - Silane based thixotropic paste hydrophobic impregnant
How does MasterProtect H 1150 work?
MasterProtect H 1150 is an aqueous, solventless, cream, octyltriethylsilane water repellent. It is a high-quality specialty product for impregnating both normal and reinforced concrete.
What are the unique features of MasterProtect H 1150?
MasterProtect H 1150 is a unique impregnating agent because it is thixotropic. It has an outstanding ability to impregnate high-quality concrete and reinforced concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterProtect H 1150?
- Good depth of penetration
- Optimum resistance to alkalis
- Dramatic reduction in water absorption
- Comprehensive protection against frost/road salt attack
- Provides good adhesion for paints
- Solventless, aqueous and environmentally compatible
- Low volatility
- Thixotropic and so may by applied without loss of material