MasterRheobuild 2000PF - Superplasticiser for high performance concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 2000PF work?
MasterRheobuild 2000PF is an admixture containing multi-functional, water soluble sulphonated polymers of various chemical composition, specifically affecting the different mineralogical components of cements.
When MasterRheobuild 200PF is added to concrete, the molecules of the polymer, having a negative charge, absorb onto the surface of the cement grains. This causes an electrostatic repulsion to occur amongst the cementgrains, making their dispersion in water easier and consequently the mix more flowable.
What are the fields of application?
MasterRheobuild 2000PF is designed for us in the manufacture of high quality concrete, such as:
- Precast concrete tunnel linings, trackbed concrete, segment and structural members cured at normal and elevated temperatures
- Cast in-situ concrete tunnel linings
- Pre-stressed and post tensioned concrete
- Annulus grouts for backfill grouting in tunnels
- Sprayed concrete
- High early strength, high workability concrete
- To disperse MasterRoc micro-cements for injection applications
- Underwater concrete
- Structural concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 2000PF ?
- Provides high early and ultimate strengths
- Allows the improvement of all hardened concrete properties such as permeability, bond to level, dimensional stability and durability
- Chloride free (zero added chloride)