MasterRheobuild 561 - A Superplasticising admixture to produce low slump loss rheoplastic concrete
How does MasterRheobuild 561 work?
MasterRheobuild 561 is a chloride free, read-to-use, liquid admixture comprising of synthetic polymers specially designed to impart low slump rheoplastic qualities to concrete. Rheoplastic concrete is a fluid concrete with a slump value of at least 200mm, easily flowing but at the same time free from segregation and having the same water/cement ratio as that of a no-slump concrete without additive.
- Read-mixed concrete
- Long distance transport
- Pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
- Use with all cements and air-entraining admixtures approved under ASTM, AASHTO, CRD & BSI.
What are the features and benefits of MaterRhebuild 561 ?
- Very high workability - short placement time. Saves time and labour.
- High water reduction - high impermeability and strength. Improves durability.
- Superior cohesion - no segregation even at high workability. Excellent concrete quality.
- Low shrinkage and creep - better dimensional stability.