MasterRoc HCA 10 - Cement hydration control system
How does MasterRoc HCA 10 work?
MasterRoc HCA 10 is a high quality, liquid, non chloride chemical admixture which controls the dynamics of cement hydration. It delays hydration by suspending the hydration process and enabling re-activation hours or even days later with no loss of quality in the hardened sprayed concrete.
What are the fields of application?
- Tunneling and mining
- Temporary and permanent support
- Slope stabilization
- Annulus grouting (TBM)
- Cementitious injection systems
What are the features and benefits of MasterRoc HCA 10?
With the use of MasterRoc HCA 10, wet and dry concrete mixes can be kept workable for up to 3 days. This provides considerable benefits in the batching and utilization of the concrete.
- Fully flexible delivery options for sprayed concrete mixes
- No cleaning of pumps or pipes during work interruptions
- Complete uses of wet and dry mixes - no waste disposal
- Time and cost saving