MasterRoc MP 303 CE - Low viscosity, fast reacting acrylic resin for permanant water sealing
How does MasterRoc MP 303 CE work?
MasterRoc MP 303 CE is a highly reactive two-component acrylic sealing resin with a low viscosity for good penetration. The product cures quickly, forming a highly flexible hydrogel with extraordinary swelling/re-swelling properties.
What are the fields of application?
MasterRoc MP 303 CE resin has been designed for usage as a permanent water sealing and layer curtaining resin. It is used for low pressure injection in concrete and masonry.
Upon curing, MasterRoc MP 303 CE resin forms a highly flexible compact resin.
Recommended for use in:
- Stopping of minor water infiltration
- Curtain injection
- Repair of cracks and fissures in concrete
- Permanent sealing of tunnel linings, shafts and masonry
What are the features and benefits of MasterRoc MP 303 CE?
- Very low viscosity. Low viscosity allows deep penetration into very fine cracks or fissures
- Controlled gel time between 14 seconds and 3 minutes at 20oC
- Workable between 5oC and 40oC
- Good bond strength to fractured rock and concrete, even under wet conditions
- Excellent swelling and re-swelling behavior (while maintaining self-healing properties)
- Environmentally preferable: Harmless in contact with groundwater, and no emission of potentially harmfully substances
- The cured resin is resistant to acidic and alkaline solutions as well as many other solvents