MasterRoc MP 307 CE - Low viscosity, fast reacting acrylic resin
How does MasterRoc MP 307 CE work?
MAsterRoc MP 307 CE is a highly reactive two-component acrylic realing resin with a low viscosity for good penetration. The product cures quickly, forming a rubber-like resin with the ability to withstand certain ground and crack movement. MasterRoc MP 307 CE is especially designed for concrete repair and is CE certified according to EN 1504-5.
What are the fields of application?
- Concrete repair -swelling fitted filling of cracks and fissures
- Curtain injection
- Permanent water sealing of tunnel and shaft concrete linings and masonry
- Stopping of minor water inruish through cracks
- Injection hose applications
- Ground stabilization
What are the features and benefits of MasterRoc MP 307 CE?
- Upon curing forms a highly flexible compact resin with good adhesion properties even on damp and wet surfaces
- Due to the special latex emulsion of Part B the cured system is rubber-like and strong but still extremely flexible.
- Very low viscosity (close to water) allows deep penetration at low pressure into very fine cracks or fissures and long flow paths.
- Withstand a permanent water pressure of more than 12 bar.
- Superior flexibility (elongation at break >300%).
- Not sensitive to water and always stays close to its original shape.
- Neither the liquid nor the cured resin is corrosive.
- Good chemical resistance against acids, bases, solvents, fuels etc.
- Environmental friendly: harmless in contact with groundwater and does not emit any dangerous substance.