MasterRoc MP 650 - Fast setting micro fine Portland cement for injection into rock and soil
How does MasterRoc MP 650 work?
MasterRoc MP 650 is a well graded cement milled from pyure Portland cement clinker with a Blaine value of 650m2/kg. Due to its small particle size it penetrates very well into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces to provide a water-tight grouted rock or soil mass.
- Pre-injection in all underground structures
- Also possible for post injection
- Water ingress reduction
- Ground stabilization
- Contact injection
What are the features and benefits of MasterRoc MP 650?
- Excellent penetration into tight joints, fissures and pore spaces
- Fast setting
- Better working environment - no hazardous components
- Economical solution
- Standard cement injection equipment can be used