MasterSeal 378 - Acrylic waterproofing membrane for solar reflective membrane system
How does MasterSEal 378 work?
MasterSeal 378 is designed for use as an elastomeric membrane in solar radiation reflective waterproofing system. it can directly be applied on new or old coated metal roofs. No primer is required for most of metal roof and is suitable for application on concrete substrates. the membrane is white in colour to provide the optimum base for the solar reflective topcosts. It is water based and formulated with high performance dispersions to provide a flexible, elastomeric waterproofing membrane. the cured membrane is tough, durable and totally seamless.
- New/aged coated or uncoated metal roofs
- Renocation of concrete roofs
- For protection of metal roof - especially at joints to prevent ingress of rain and water become contaminants
- Provides good bonding on most coated and uncoated metal roof and improves the total solar reflectance of system
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 378?
- High solid content
- Elastomeric with good tensile strength
- Good bonding to new or old coated metal
- Water based
- Suitable for all climatic zones