MasterSeal 530 - Surface applied capillary waterproofing for concrete and mortar
How does MasterSeal 530 work?
MasterSeal 530 consists of a blend of moistureactivated chemicals, high-grade silica aggregates and selected cements. It waterproofs through the formation and development of crystals in water bearing capillaries and interstices, effectively blocks the further passage of water and ensures permanent water tightness of the structure.
MasterSeal 530 application on vertical construction and day work joints
MasterSeal 530 is recommended for areas such as:
- Static construction joints (new construction);
- Water tanks and towers, reservoirs, dams, canals;
- Water treatment works, harbours;
- Concrete pipes, sumps, foundations;
- Retaining walls, life shafts;
- Sea defence walls, bridge decks, jetties, pontoons.
What makes MasterSeal 530 a unique solution?
Economical crystalline cement waterproofing that can be apply on negative side
How can you benefit from MasterSeal 530?
- Forms crystals in concrete pores; waterproofs by becoming an integral part of the structure –Active ingredients will not delaminate, peel off or wear away.
- Vapour permeable – Allows surface to breathe, preventing build-up of vapour pressure.
- Brushable consistency – Easy to apply by brush
- Unrestricted application – Effective against both positive and negative water pressure.
- One component – Economical to use.
- movements of hairline cracks
- Brushable consistency - Easy to apply by brush or spray