MasterSeal 898 - Rapid curing, chemical resistant & waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal 898 work?
MasterSeal 898 is a solvent free, two component, high performance pure polyurea based waterproofing membrane, with high resistance to aggressive chemicals. Using a specially designed spraying machine, the two components are pre-heated and spray applied, to a rapid curing, elastomeric, waterproofing membrane.
- Water containment areas (sewage and contaminated)
- Primary & Secondary containment tanks
- Waste water treatment tanks
- Protection & waterproofing of infrastructures
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 898?
- Fast reacting - Rapid installation
- Seamless - No risk of leaky seams and laps
- Spray applied - Fast installation on large surfaces, easy application on complex details
- Fully bonded - Eliminates water collection behind membrane even if punctured.
- Elastomeric - Excellent ability to accept movements without rupturing.
- High tear resistance - Minimised risk of damage to membrane in service
- Solvent-free - Inproved safety
- Potable water contact approved - Suitable for tanks containing drinking water.