MasterSeal CR 170 - 2-component joint sealant, non-sagging, polysulphide-based, chemical resistant with European Technical Approval
How does MasterSeal CR 170 work?
MasterSeal CR 170 is a non-sagging, chenical resistant, two-component polysulphide based joint sealant with hardening system based on manganese oxide.
What makes MasterSeal CR 170 a unique solution?
MasterSeal CR 170 is used for sealing wall joints and inclined floor joints between foot access and traffic areas (inclincation from 2%), especially where an effective seal against potentially water-polluting substances is needed, for example in refueling areas at filling stations and for other sealed areas.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal CR 170?
- Elastic, up to 30% overall deformation admissible
- Free of chlorinated paraffins
- Approved for its use in facilities of storage, handling and filling of substances hazardous to water by DlBt (Deutsches Institut fur Bautechnik)
- Resistant to fuels, oils and a large number of other chemicals
- Available in black and grey