MasterSeal M 388 - Solar radiation reflective waterproofing system top coat
How does MasterSeal M 388 work?
MasterSeal M 388 is designed for use as a topcoat in solar radiation reflective waterproofing membrane system. It has high solar reflectivity which results in dark colours having the same reflectance as white. This results in the surface of the roof being cooler and reduces the transmission of heat through the roofing material. Generally it is applied n body coat (MasterSeal M 378). It is water based with high performance dispersions to provide a flexible, elastomeric waterproofing membrane. The cured coating is tough, durable and seamless.
As topcoat of solar radiation reflective waterproofing system and applied on body coat of MasterSeal M 378 to provide a colourful, solar reflective and UV resistant waterproofing system.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal M 388?
- High reflectance even in dark colours
- solar reflectance reduced hat transmission by up to 15oC
- Reduced heat transmission and reduced internal temperatures by at least 5oC (depends on actuial heat load)
- Resustant to dirt pick up and weathering
- Suitable for renovation of metal roofs as well as concrete roofs
- Water based low VOC
- Suitable for a wide range of climatic conditions