MasterSeal NP 474 - Single component, high modulus polyurethane joint sealant for floors
How does MasterSeal NP 474 work?
MasterSEal NP 474 is a single component polyurethane based sealant for floor joints. It cures under the influence of atmospheric humidity and forms a chemical, good mechanical resistant and elastic joint sealant.
What are the fields of application?
- For interior and exterior application
- For floor connection and expansion joints in buildings and civil structures
- Non corrosive
- For Pedestrian and traffic areas (e.g. car decks/parks)
- For warehouse and production areas
- For ceramic tile coverings exposed to traffic (e.g. public areas, shoppping centers)
- For medium chemical and mechanical loads (e.g. canteen kitchens, garages)
- For areas constantly submerged in water
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal NP 474?
- Single component, easy to use.
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion even without primer
- Fast curing
- Forms a smooth blister free surface
- High elastic recovery
- Good weather and aging resistance
- No thermo plasticity (no temperature softening)
- Fast skinning time. Low risk of dirt pickup
- No residual tackiness
- Quality audited