MasterSeal Traffic 2255 - Trafficable waterproofing system for parking floors
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2255 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2255 is a 2.5-3mm thick liquid applied, tough but elastic polyurethane watertight car park deck system with static crack bridging property for use in intermediate and basement decks and ramps area to provide a tough scratch resistant floor finish. The system is based on advanced polymer to hold onto the broadcast aggregate tenaciously providing a hard wearing and skid resistance surface. It consists of an epoxy substrate primer, tough but elastic polyurethane wearing coats and hard wearing epoxy top coat.
MasterSeals Traffic 2255 is intended for use on intermediate and basement car park decks and ramps where a static crack bridging and hard wearing system is required.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2255?
- Attractive appearance
- Low dirt and tyre marks retention
- Excellent wear and slip resistance
- Tough end elastic to withstands loads imposed by traffic
- High capour permeability that low risk of blistering and monolithically bonded to the substrate
- Impervious and seamless for easy to clean and maintain
- Resistant to fuels, battery acid, de-icing salts, alkaline cleaners
- Solvent free and compiles with HK EPD requirement
- Low emission to AgBB
- LEED certification
MasterSeal Traffic 2255 offers a range of colours, please contact BASF Construction Chemicals (HK) for further information.