MasterSeal Traffic 2271 - Economical glossy car park deck coating system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2271 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2271 is a 1.5-2.2mm thick slip resistance watertight car paark deck system for intermediate car parks and ramps. The system is based on advanced epoxy resin to offer excellent wearing resistance property for the decking. It consists of an epoxy scratch primer and hard wearing epoxy top coat.
MasterSeal Traffic 2271 is intended for use on intermediate and basement car park decks and ramps where a hard wearing with aesthetic surface is required. weather resistance when a selected topcoat applied. Degree of slip resistance is adjustable to suit for different service condition and cleaning requirements.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2271?
- EN 1504-2 and German DIN V 18026. Class OS 8 certified
- Attractive appearance with wide colour ranges
- Low dirt and tyre marks retention
- Excellent wear and slip resistance
- High vapour permeability that low risk of blistering and monolithically bonded to the substrate
- Impervious and seamless for easy to clean and maintain
- Weather and UV resistance
- Resistant to fuels, battery acid, de-icing salts, alkaline cleaners
- Solvent free and complies with HK EPD requirements
- Seamless coving available
- LEED certification