MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD – Fast return to service Traffic deck crack-bridging waterproofing system
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD is intended for use on exposed decks and ramps where maximum crack bridging and wear resistance are required and fast return to service is the key.
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD is also used on intermediate decks underneath which are offices, sales rooms, storerooms etc.
What makes MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD a unique solution?
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD meets the needs of customers who need a waterproof and trafficable membrane in a high volume carpark to protect the occupied space below or to exclude contaminants like deicing salt.
How can you benefit from MasterSeal Traffic 2500 HD?
- Fast return to service - Can be driven on in 18-24 hours after system installation
- Crack bridging - New and old cracks
- Separate waterproofing membrane and wear coats - Long term protection of membrane and ease of repair
- Easy application – Spray application making detailing simple
- Monolithic - no welds laps or seams
- Separate wearcoat - Excellent wear resistance
- Skid resistant – profile can be altered to suit needs
- UV and weather resistant – suitable for external application
- Chemical Resistant - to chemical found in car parks fuels, battery acid, alkaline cleaners
- Very low dirt retention and colours available – Aesthetic and easy to clean and maintain