MasterSeal Traffic 2205 - Exposed, crack bridging, skid resistant, car park deck waterproofing system with spray applied membrane
How does MasterSeal Traffic 2205 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2205 is a liquid applied, crack bridging car park deck waterproofing system based on advanced polymeric materials. It consists of a substrate primer, a spray applied elastomeric polyurethane/polyurea hybrid waterproofing membrane, a tough hard wearing polyurethane wear coat and choice of top coats.
MasterSeal Traffic 2205 is intended for use on exposed decks and ramps where its enhanced crack bridging prperties provides complete protection from water, de-icing salts and other potentially damaging contaminants. MasterSeal Traffic 2205 is also used on intermediate decks over offices, sales rooms, store rooms etc.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2205?
- Separate waterproofing membrane and wear coats for maximum crack bridging capability
- Easy application to complicated details
- Monolithic - no welds or seams
- Excellent wear resistance
- Skid resistant
- UV and weather resistant
- Resistant to fuels, battery acid, de-icing salts, alkaline cleaners
- Attractive appearance
- Low dirt retention
- Easy to clean and maintain
- BBA Certified
MasterSeal Traffic 2205 is available in a range of colours, consults BASF Construction Chemcials (HK) office for more information.