MasterSeal 901 - Vinyl Ester Methacrylate resin for crack injection via injection hoses and packers
How does MasterProtect 200 work?
MasterSeal 901 is based on vinyl ester methacrylate technology. Injection into MasterSeal 900 hose system or directly into concrete and rock. Due to its low viscosity microcracks and capillaries can easily be filled by injection.
- In contact with water it increases its volume
- This enables sealing to take place even when the crack moves. No other materials have the same characteristics
- The expansion is dependent on the amount of water available
- Works in a saline environment
What makes MasterSeal 901 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 901 is low-viscosity, hydro-swelling, thermosetting resin based on vinyl ester metha-acrylate chemistry for injection of fine cracks and injecting the Re-injectable hose.
What are the features and benefits of MasterSeal 901?
- Good bond to damp surfaces. In contact with water no extraneous reactions take place, therefore no gas bubbles or foam layer are formed, both of which would hinder the bonding process
- In wet and humid conditions, there is a balance between the water content of the adjacent medium and MasterSeal 901.
- Remains expanded when concrete has a moisture content
- The expansion of MasterSeal 901 is reversible and is unaffected by ageing or electrolytic water
- Suitable for injection with one component or two component pumps