MasterSet AC 534 - Accelerating admixture
How does MasterSet AC 534 work?
MasterSet AC 534 patented, ready-to-use, liquid admixture is formulated to accelerate time of setting and to increase early concrete strengths. It does not contain calcium chloride and is formulated to comply with ASTM C 494/C 494M type C, accelerating, admixture requirements.
What are the fields of application?
- Reinforced, precast, pumped, flowable, lightweight or normal weight concrete and shotcrete (wetmix)
- Concrete placed on galvanized steel floor and roof systems which are left in place
- Prestressed concrete
- Fast-track concrete construction
- Concrete subject to chloride ion constraints
- 4x4TM Concrete
- Self-consoildating concrete (SCC)
- Previous concrete
What are the features and benefits of MasterSet AC 534?
- Accelerated setting time across a wide range of temperatures
- Increased early compressive and flexural strengths
- Earlier finishing of slabs - reduced labour costs.
- Reduced in-place concrete costs
- Reduces or eliminated heating and protection time in cold weather
- Earlier stripping and reuse of forms
- Superior finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces