MasterTop 1273 AS - Medium load bearing, self-leveling, low emission (AgBB conformity), anti-static epoxy system with a smooth finish
How does MasterTop 1273 AS work?
MasterTop 1273 AS is a medium to heavy duty anti-static, self-smoothing 1.5-1.8mm epoxy overlay system designed to provide a conductive flooring substrate that eliminates the potential build-up of static electricity.
MasterTop 1273 AS can be used in any environment where the production process generates dust. Other fields of application includes:
- Computer rooms
- Hospital operating theatres
- Processing plants in pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
- Car industrial paint shops
Undesirable eletro-static build-up is controlled by using the conductive MasterTop 1273 AS system which is grounded.
For use on medium duty industrial flooring when a smooth and anti-static surface is required, for example electronic industry, clean rooms, pharmaceutical and space industry etc.
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 1273 AS?
- Conductive floor coating
- Excellent mechanical strength and anti-static properties
- Abrasion resistance
- Good adhesion to non-porous substrates
- Easy to clean and maintain
- East to apply
- Extremely resistant to a variety of alkalis, diluted acids, brine, mineral oils, lubricants and fuels