MasterTop 1324 - Seamless, self-smoothing heavy duty polyurethane based flooring system
How does MasterTop 1324 work?
MasterTop 1324 is a hard wearing, elastomeric, crack bridging, low emission and decorative matt polyurethane flooring system which can be applied with smooth or slip resistant finishes to a large range of substrates. It offers a comprehensive portfolio of solutions for a wide variety of applications ranging from classical industrial floor coverings to special slip resistant flooring.
Apart from all their other advantages, MasterTop 1324 series feature durability, a joint-less, seamless design and excellent cleaning or antibacterial properties.
MasterTop 1324 is used to provide bright durable floors for industrial and commercial applications.
- Production and assembly halls
- Pharmaceutical clen rooms
- Retail and fashion
- Office, exhibition and show room floors
- Hospital and old people's homes
- Technical areas and plant rooms
How can you benefit from MasterTop 1324?
- Flexibility enhances impact resistance and accommodates flexure of suspended substrates
- Joint free, even around columns and over large areas for maximum aesthetic freedom
- Can be installed on to old asphalt substrate
- Monolithically bonded to the substrate
- Seamless coving available without seams or welds even at external corners and columns
- Low emissions to AgBB
- LEED certification
- 40 year life cycle costing