MasterTop 1325 - A decorative comfort polyurethane flooring system
What is and where to use MasterTop 1325 series?
MasterTop 1325 is a crack bridging, noise deadening and sound absorbing, decorative and comfort polyurethane system, smooth, matt or satin matt, low emission.
Many of the advantages of MasterTop 1325 flooring systems series arise from their application in liquid form. These are easy to- use products allowing fast processing and convincingly short installation times. The high versatility of these flooring systems is connected with their multi-layer configuration.
MasterTop 1325 series is combining an attractive appearance with functionality and economy, lay the ideal foundation!
MasterTop 1325 series - for, crack bridging, noise deadening and sound absorbing, decorative and comfort, bacteriostatic and slip resistant, quality indoor floors where a large degree of comfort and high hygienic standards are required: for example offices, exhibitions and fair grounds, cafeterias, restaurants, schools, health and care facilities, hospitals, etc.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1325?
MasterTop 1325 offers the following advantages:
- An extensive range of colours.
- It is easy to apply and large areas of floor can be covered quickly and seamlessly
- The flexible nature of the product enables it to cover up cracks and maintain an excellent bond with the substrate.
- The tight surface structure does not allow the accumulation of microbes and the product is easily cleaned to create a hygienic environment.
- Resilient and provides a high level of walking comfort and absorbs sound.
- High mechanical resistance.