MasterTop 1325 REG - High comfort polyurethane system, smooth, matt, low emission, bacteriostatic
How does MasterTop 1325 REG work?
MasterTop 1325 REG consists of a 2-4 mm thick self-smoothing elastomeric polyurethane flooring system installed on to a 6 mm thick rubber crumb mat fully bonded to the substrate. It provides a tough and scratch resistant finish with an ergonomically warm, conformtable fell and a high degree of energy absorption. MasterTop 1325 REG is a seamless floor without joints or welds even round columns and over large open areas.
MasterTop 1325 REG floors have excellent mechanical properties and offer good abrasion and wear characteristics for dry areas subject to pedestrian traffic.
- Schools and nurseries
- Retail and fashion
- Corporate headquarters
- Office, ehibition and shoow room floors
- Hospuital and old people's homes
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 1325 REG?
- Sounds deadening and flexible finish produces an ergonomically warm feel
- Joint free, even around columns and over large area for maximum aesthetic freedom.
- A permanently elastic, wear-resistant surface provides a durable long lasting floor.
- High energy absorption capacity reduces the risk of injury resulting from falls in old people homes and nurseries.
- Monolithically bonded to the substrate.
MasterTop 1325 REG offers a range of colours, please contact BASF Construction Chemicals (HK) Ltd. for further information.