MasterTop 542 ECC - Water based, self smoothing epoxy-cemetitious floor topping
How does MasterTop 542 ECC work?
MasterTop 542 ECC is a three-component self-smoothing floor topping based on epoxy-cementitious system, which on mixing yields a breathable, high performance floor topping. The finished topping exhibits temporary moisture barrier. It is formulated for underlay application as temporary moisture barrier for resin based floor finishes.
- Hospitals, laboratories and medical clinics. Clean rooms and aseptic areas
- Packing and storage areas. Automotive assembly areas & showrooms
- Aircraft hangars & auziliary areas
- Refurbishing granolithic floor toppings
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 542 ECC?
- Water based - no fire harzard nor toxic fumes.
- Self smoothing - easy to spread and finish. Excellent mechanical strengths
- Seamless - easily maintain hygienic condition
- Breathable - excellent adhesion and finish