MasterTop 1705 - Water dispersed epoxy resin coating
How does MasterTop 1705 work?
MasterTop 1705 is durable coloured coating based on an advanced water-dispersed, two-part epoxy resin.
MasterTop 1705 can be applied on a wide variety of substrates such as concrete, masonry, etc. It is recommended as a protective coating on floors and walls where both high levels of aesthetics and chemical resistance are desired.
- Coating areas in contact with potable water;
- Wall coating in pharmaceutical and other areas that must be easy to clean;
- Protection of floors against mild acids, alkalis, mineral oils, etc.;
- Road tunnel wall coatings to improve the light conditions, to facilitate easy maintenance and to protect concrete against chemicals /pollutants;
- Tunnel segment protection coating;
- Curing membrane for concrete;
- Light traffic areas in industrial buildings and warehouses
What makes MasterTop 1705 a unique solution?
MasterTop 1705 has been specially formulated to provide a durable coating system. MasterTop 1705 is suitable for contact with water intended for human consumption.
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 1705?
- Odourless and nontoxic – Safe
- Resistant to attack by chemicals – Lowers maintenance costs
- Water vapour permeable – Allows surface to breathe, preventing build-up of moisture in the structure
- Non-flammable – Advantage in areas prone to fire hazard.
- Color fast – coating is not readily affected by exposure to light
- Tools can be cleaned with water – environmentally friendly and cost saving