MasterTop 410 - Non-oxidizing, metallic-aggregate, dry-shake surface hardener
How does MasterTop 410 work?
MasterTop 410 is a non-rusting, metallic-aggregate surface hardener for industrial floors requiring improved abrasion and impact resistance over plain concrete.
- Areas that can benefit from metallic-aggregate surface, but because of constant or frequent wet onditions, require that the metallic-aggregate be non-oxidizing.
- Indoor installations where requirements include durability at a reasonable cost.
- Industrial floor surface subject to moderate or heavy traffic and abrasion.
- Area where surface dusting will affect the purity of manufactured products or the performance of precision machinery.
- Areas frequently subject to deicing salts (warehouses & machineries, rolling stocks, steeling mills, printing and foods etc.)
- Where not to use: Areas where floor surfaces will be exposed to acids, their salts or similar materials which seriously and rapidly attack cement.
What are the features and benefits of MasterTop 410?
- Good abrasion resistance -minimised maintenance of floor surface
- Dense surface, non-dusting and high-strength floor surface - improves resistance to penetration by oil, grease and many industrial chemicals.
- Easy to repair - reduced shutdowns
- No ferrous metals used - Non rusting floor.
- Dense non-absorbent surface - Easily cleaned and maintained.